We are NOW HIRING for the role of Part Time Eye Care Technician
- Experience as an eye care technician is preferred, but not required. We are willing to train the right person!
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Are you a high-energy individual looking for an exciting and challenging career?
- Are you looking for day time and evening part time jobs near Arden / South Asheville?
If this indeed sounds like you, there is no need to continue your craigslist Asheville job search! Elite Eye Care may have your next job opportunity!
- Greet and welcome incoming patients
- Perform examination pretesting
- Train patients how to use their contact lenses
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Be an excellent team player
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, bright, and detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills.
- Medical assistance experience is preferred, but not required
Benefits & Compensation
Elite Eye Care offers a great team environment, and continuing education benefits. Compensation will be good, paying competitively for the level of experience. This could be your opportunity to begin a career in eye care!
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 140 Airport Rd., Suite B, Arden, NC.
About Our Company
Elite Eye Care is an optometric practice located in Buncombe County and local to South Asheville, NC and Henderson County. Dr. Haley Perry is the owner and optometrist. We offer early morning hours as well as some evening hours to our patients and generally do not work on Saturdays. Our patients consist of families (children, adults, geriatrics) and include routine eye exams/ contact lens exams/ fitting of glasses and contacts as well as ocular disease (diabetic eye care, glaucoma, macular degeneration). We are located on Airport Rd in the Airport Centre complex, approximately 20 minutes south of the Biltmore Estate and 12 miles north of the city of Hendersonville.